IVF is modern and the most effective method for resolving the infertility problem. Oocytes (cells, received from a future mother) fertilization takes place out of the woman’s body, that is in artificial conditions. Modern medical technologies allow to fertilize eggs in the artificial conditions and to transfer a healthy embryo into the uterine cavity.
The following procedures are included into the cost of extracorporeal fertilization:
- Ultrasonic monitoring, ovulation stimulation.
- Intravenous anesthesia while follicular puncture
- Follicular puncture and eggs getting
- Eggs fertilization and embryos culture
- Embryos transfer into the uterine cavity
- Pregnancy testing (blood for HCG, ultrasonic pregnancy diagnostic)